The EVALED® evaporators’ key points:
- standard and modular units
- different reliable heat transfer technologies and sizes to fit better your needs
- low energy consumption
- low carbon footprint
- high automation
- remote control
- combination with RO plants for ZLD projects
- different MOC to treat even the most aggressive effluents
- quality certification (ISO 9001/2015)
All evaporators undergo a FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) with water during three days before installation
EVALED PC - HEAT PUMP
WASTEWATER TREATMENT USING HEAT PUMP EVAPORATORS
Water and wastewater treatment units particularly suitable when high-quality distillate is required.
PC is the Evaled® evaporators family that stands out from the others because of its flexibility, low energy consumption, and reliability. The heat pump vacuum evaporation allows for controlling problematic foaming phenomena, allowing total separation of metals and surfactants, giving high yield and quality in terms of distillate, with a significant reduction of COD.
PC range is available in two series using different heat transfer technologies:
- Vacuum conditions 7- 9 kPa
- Low boiling temperature 30 – 40 °C
- Ozone-friendly refrigeration gas R 134
- Electrical consumption 150 kWh/ton of distillate
- Suitable for low capacity
EVALED AC - HOT/COLD WATER
WASTEWATER TREATMENT USING HOT/COLD WATER EVAPORATORS
Water and wastewater treatment units using low-cost energy sources.
AC is the Evaled® evaporators family that takes advantage of excess hot water or steam readily available from cogeneration or cooling plants. The use of the existing heating and cooling water provides a cost-effective solution by reducing operating costs.
The AC series is able to handle a variety of wastewater and, thanks to the forced circulation, reduction of fouling and scaling phenomena is achievable.
AC range is available in two series using different heat transfer technologies:
- Features & Benefits
- Evaporation conditions 4 – 30 kPa
- Low boiling temperature 30 – 70 °C
- Electrical energy (cooling and heating circulating pumps) 12-30 kWh/ton of distillate
- Energy from hot water/steam 300/600 kWh/ton of distillate
- Heat energy from cogeneration plants
EVALED RV - MECHANICAL VAPOR RECOMPRESSION
WASTEWATER TREATMENT USING MECHANICAL VAPOR RECOMPRESSION EVAPORATORS
Where large volumes and high temperatures are combined, this is the technology of choice.
The low running costs due to minimal electrical energy consumption, enable installation in a plant with a return on investment that can often be measured in months.
The RV is the EVALED® higher capacity family of evaporators. They can treat up to 120 m3 (22 gpm) of distillate per day and are ideal when a large quantity of waste which can cause fouling, precipitation and crystal formation has to be treated.
The RV range is available in three series using different heat transfer technologies:
- Evaporation conditions 7- 9 kPa
- Electrical energy (compressor, circulating pumps) 80 – 90 °C
- Suitable to treat RO concentrate